12 Day Blogger Challenge - Day 7 & 8

Now I am going to apologise about my day 7 post missing yesterday! I had a pretty hectic day and assumed I would be home in time to put up the post however didn't end up returning to my nice warm bed until way past my bed time 

I know how naughty! I am definitely paying for it today though, bed time at 8pm is looking very appealing right now 


Day 7 - Do seasonal inspired post so rather than including it in this post I shall do it separately so that I can think of something exciting and attach lots of pictures 

Day 8 - Post a home decor, beauty or a Fashion wish list 

So here goes, as christmas is coming up there is a rather substantial list, so I shall make this easier for you, I shall do my top 5 of each topic 

Home decor top 5 

1) Ralph Lauren Bowl 
2) Storage Bowl  
3) Ralph Lauren Dog Coat 
4) Nutri Bullet Blender 
5) Chest 

Beauty Top 5 

1) Estee Lauder - Disappear 
2) Laura Mercer - Eye Basic 
3) Cargo HD - Picture Perfect
4) YSL - Black Opium
5) Clinique Facial Brush 

High End Fashion Top 5 

1) Burberry cape 
2) Hermes Clic H Bangle 
3) Burberry Trench Coat 
4) Jimmy Choo High Tops 
5) Louis Vuitton W PM Handbag 

High Street Fashion Top 5 

1) Massimo Dutti Burgundy Sneakers 
2) Massimo Dutti Brogues 
3) Simone Kurt Geiger Heels 
4) Russell & Bromley Reserve Over The Knee Boots 
5) Russell & Bromley Metallic Loafer 

There we have it, my top 5 Beauty, fashion and home decor wish list 

Are any of these on your wish list?